Modification attorney in Tyler

Modifications & Enforcements

Sometimes life changes and these changes may require that you have your existing court order modified. A modification may need to be made due to any number of changes in circumstances. For example, the parent who pays child support receives a substantial pay increase. In this case, a motion to modify child support should be filed.

If a party to an existing order is not following the court’s order a motion for enforcement should be filed. An example of this is one parent not allowing the correct visitation schedule or one parent not paying spousal support. There are many reasons why an enforcement case can be filed.

In many instances, modification and enforcement motions may be filed at the same time.

I handle modifications and enforcements in Smith, Rusk, and Gregg Counties.